Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Games I Would Play And How to Fund a New PC

There have been a couple new games in production that I would like to play. I started gaming on games like Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, and SimCity 2000. Since then I have played the Sims line, and SimCity 3000. Now they are working on a brand new SimCity game with a little bit of a twist. It will be online so that your city affects other cities just as it does in real life. It also uses a form of swarm technology with agents traveling along paths to bring a result. I hope they do not have a monthly fee since it is nowhere near the level of an MMO.

Speaking of MMOs, The Elder Scrolls Online is in production. There has been for a long time, calls from the fans to allow access to all of Tamriel in these current generation of game engines and graphics. There has also been calls for an MMO, and they hope to deliver. I have only played one MMO and that was FFXI, which one year after the North American release, it was your typical heavy grind MMO. For me, any other MMO looks pretty simple to me. I suspect that some of the endgame gear will be daedra and dragon gear.

The problem with these two games is I do not have a computer to play them on. Last summer, my PC died, and I was unable to determine what part failed. But who wants to pay money for another PC? There is an easier way to get it.

I joined Swag Bucks that rewards users for doing things on the site like watching videos, playing games, doing polls and surveys, and surfing the net. If you use Google or Bing, you could use Swag Bucks to earn points, and the results are the same as Bing. Why not earn points for something you already do? There are easy ways to win a lot of points quickly including hourly lottery winners, and referrals. For every referral you have, you earn up to 1,000 Swag Bucks as they earn them. I plan on turning my points in for amazon gift cards that I can use to buy anything offered from Amazon. In this case, I will be using them to buy a new PC. All I need is 121 referrals to then earn 1,000 Swag Bucks each. If you are interested in joining, check out my referral link to start earning Swag Bucks today. Maybe you can get enough referrals to buy your own PC or something nice from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment