Saturday, May 9, 2015

Part of That Comp (Part of Your World Parody Lyrics)

This particular parody lyrics is dedicated to Defebwar, a Twitch streamer who plays lots of Heroes of the Storm, and particularly Sylvanas Windrunner. Part of That Comp is a parody of Part of Your World from Disney's The Little Mermaid. The song is about a woman who plays Heroes of the Storm, who has everything in the game, but can't get a decent party composition to save her life. Enjoy!


Look at this list, isn’t it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has everything?

Look at this trove, treasures untold
How many portraits can one player hold?
Looking around here you'd think
Sure, she's got everything

I’ve got cool mounts and colors a plenty
I’ve got talents and unlocks galore
You want some master skins? I got twenty!
But who cares? No big deal,
I want more

I wanna be where the minions are
I wanna see, wanna see them flying

Wish my group would use their
What do you call ‘em? Oh, brains

Flapping your wings you don’t get too far
Legs are required for juking, jiving
Strolling along down a
What's that word again?
Lane

Up where they push, up where they run
Up where they can’t use ults ‘cause they’re stunned
Wandering free
Wish I could be, part of that comp

What would I give if I could live
Here in the Nexus?
What would I pay to spend a day
With Sylvybae?

Betcha’ a grand, they’d understand
Bet they don’t reprimand their allies
Bright young women, need more winning
Ready to stay

And ready to know what the Storm Show knows
Ask 'em my questions
And get some answers
Why won’t all these stupid noobs – what’s the word?
Learn?

When's it my turn?
Wouldn’t I love, love to explore that Temple above?
We all agree
Wish I could be
Part of that comp

No comments:

Post a Comment