Friday, December 9, 2011

Rifter #55

Six months ago I submitted some articles for publication in Palladium Book's Rifter magazine. Long story short, there was a huge mix up, and I was never notified that I was published, never received payment, and never received my four free copies of Rifter #55. I waited to give them the benefit of the doubt, and sent some communications to them, asking what was going on. Finally I got a response back, and it has all been settled.

I even stopped working on some future articles and books I was going to write for them until this thing was settled. I obviously did not want to waste my time on a company that did not uphold their contracts. Fortunately, Palladium Books is not one of those companies, and the fact of the matter is they have been working so hard that I was the unfortunate product of falling through the cracks.

That being said, I want any Palladium fan to check out Rifter #55 if they want to see my article. It has details about the afterlife, how the soul works in the Palladium megaverse, and some new spells. It also supports small business which is something everyone should do in this country. It is companies like Palladium Books that work the hardest to get a quality product out.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear and it was an interesting article

    James Laflamme

    ReplyDelete