Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Not Really News

I grew up a tad bit strange (still am strange) in that I began watching news channels at a young age instead of cartoons. I began with Headline News, but after realizing that every half hour or so was repeated, I was not able to get the information I wanted. Eventually we got Fox News, and at the time I was still in the left-right paradigm of CNN was liberal, and Fox News was the only station telling the truth.

I watched Bill O'reilly, and later Glenn Beck, but it was during the time that Glenn Beck was on I began listening to Alex Jones. Like a man dying of thirst, I began to relearn economics, government, politics, entertainment, and especially history. One of the first things I heard Alex Jones said is "Don't believe me; look it up." And I did. Everything he was saying I would look up and it was all true. That was no so much surprising as it was surprising that I had not done what I had been taught in college. Since pretty much my first semester, I was taught that if I was to claim anything in a paper, I had to back it up with facts, source it, or cite it.

My own views were never cited, never sourced; it was only what ever I heard on Fox News. In a world of lies, you cannot really see the lies unless you know the truth. It was not until I learned the truth that going back to Fox News, I would either hear lies, disinformation, or they would leave out important facts about a topic that left you with literally no information.

Let us take abortion as an example. Say the argument for banning partial birth abortions is up for debate. Fox News will bring in two people, so your choice to agree is limited. One will say abortion is bad because it is killing a human being, and the other will say banning abortion takes away a woman's right to choose. They will argue, talk over each other, and read off their script until the three or four minute segment is finished. Your mind probably was not changed, you did not really learn anything, and for the most part, three to four minutes of your life was just wasted.

Fox News claims that they are "Fair and Balanced" giving you both sides of the issue to let you decide. Already right there is a lie because there is rarely only two sides to an issue. Reading The 5,000 Year Leap, I have found out that almost no one at first agreed upon what kind of government America should have, and there were hundreds of different views on just one topic: liberty.

News is only really a snap shot of what is currently going on. It is a very limited scope. I liken it to the camera lens on a movie. All you are allowed to see is one angle, one position, and anything outside of that shot may still be happening, but you as a viewer are not allowed to see it. If all you see is Spiderman fighting Doctor Octopus, do the X-Men still exist? They are within the Spiderman universe along with all other Marvel characters such as the Fantastic Four, Thor, Iron Man, etc. In fact, the Fantastic Four, Spiderman, and X-Men all fight evil in the same city: New York City. If the X-Men through battling one evil guy, creates another evil person (chemical spill or something), and that person goes on to cause trouble for Spiderman, if it is not shown to you, you will not know.

So what do most people know about abortion? They probably know that a Supreme Court ruling on Roe Vs. Wade allowed abortion to be legal. This is true, but such events do not just spring out of nowhere. Fox News may have little side facts on the screen about when Roe Vs. Wade was ruled upon, but they will never tell you about Planned Parenthood, how it was set up my Margret Sanger, who Margret Sanger is, or what her views were. She spoke at KKK rallies where she spoke about eradicating black people by posing as their friends and saviors only to kill them. Abortion has always been about eugenics, getting rid of undesirable races. Planned Parenthood "clinics" are primarily located in poor parts of cities, and they target mainly black people. There is even documentation of people calling in to donate to Planned Parenthood where they agree to use the money donated specifically for a black baby to get rid it.

Fox News would never tell you about that. Is it lying to not provide you with the full picture, all of the facts? There is such a thing as Lie By Omission. Plus the notion that Fox News claims to give you the facts for you to make up your mind is false, or a lie, because they do not give you the whole truth. Many of the stories they air are not really news at all but advertisements posing as news. The biggest example of this are the Home Depot segments that are just one big advertisement for Home Depot.

If you want to find out more about the real history of Eugenics and the Black Genocide that is abortion, check out the documentary Maafa 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment