Monday, October 10, 2011

Latest Poems

I have finally been writing more poetry, so enjoy.

Escape
Crushing down
Blackness all around
Paralysis, I cannot move
All I want
All that needs to be done
I cannot move
Maybe this curse will lift
Maybe my body will waste away
I cannot move
Blind to any light
What is this crushing feeling
It seems to have no end
Maybe things will change
After time passes away
This void takes me now
I retreat to my dreams
Only there can I hope
That the pain will not welcome me
For now I look for escape
Away from this crushing feeling



Broken Angel
Broken and torn, lost and forgotten
Fallen, only looking for a hand
To lift you up, to mend you like cotton
Care for your broken wing around this band

Till the day you rise
Better than before
Shining beauty brightly before my eyes
Spread those wings widely forever more

Learn to fly again
Learn to soar
Learn to feel through pain
Learn to love and adore

Broken Angel, now take flight
Mended, found, remembered not for wee
Shine your beauty bright
Shine for all the world to see.


Curse
Forgiveness is not a pardon
A fine must be paid
Cursed for the remainder
All shall look with scorn
Derision in their hearts

What is to come
All of it deserved
Each time you feel pain
Remember your crime
This is your curse

Do not try to be deluded
The feeling is temporary
It shall all pass
Hated and ridiculed
Never to be loved

No comments:

Post a Comment