Friday, November 4, 2011

Body Language

I am no body language expert, and when you actually listen to these "experts" a certain motion of the body is translated as multiple things including the exact opposite. "A tilt of the head could mean he is angry, or he may be happy." Or he heard a noise that perked his attention. Oh wait, that is my dog.

What I have noticed that a lot of actors do is to shake their head "no" when saying something positive. You see women on shows shake their head when they say "I love you" to a guy. It is almost as if they are telling the truth while their mouth tells lies.

Once you see it, you will begin to notice it all of the time. And it does not only happen in TV shows and movies; officials will tell you a lie like it is the truth, but they shake their heads "no." People who lie like this have a compulsion to let you know you are being scammed so they always have an excuse or a way out. "You should have noticed I was shaking my head." Do not be scammed, watch their body language, and do your own research.

No comments:

Post a Comment